HTC membership and Triathlon Australia (TA) / Triathlon NSW (TriNSW) membership is done in one easy process via the TA website (link above). You must select one HTC membership type AND one TA membership type when joining. See below for membership options and prices. Feel free to get in touch with Adrian (email@example.com or 0422 619 021) if you have any questions about membership.
HTC membership benefits include:
- a friendly group of like-minded people to support you whether it be at your first triathlon or out there racking up 100s of kms a week on the bike;
- training events to provide a bit of variety to your routine;
- social get togethers and much more.
Your HTC membership helps us:
- pay for venues and refreshments for our training events;
- pay for training equipment that we loan to members;
- keep the club and its committee insured in case anything happens during a club session;
- pay for prizes and assist with the cost of club functions.
TA/TriNSW membership benefits include:
- priority entry periods for MAJOR SELL OUT EVENTS across Australia and New Zealand including Ironman and Ironman 70.3 events and the Noosa, Mooloolaba and Geeling triathlon festivals;
- cheaper entry at EVERY race in Australia;
- up to $100 worth of SCODY vouchers and member-only discounts for bike insurance, triathlon magazines & books;
- personal accident and public liability insurance which could save you a fortune if you are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident when training or racing;
- the chance to represent HTC at the TriNSW Club Championships and Australia at various age group World Championships;
- regular communication and newsletters from TA and TriNSW keeping you up to date on the sport.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Non-competing TA/TriNSW membership does NOT provide you with Public Liability or Personal Accident Insurance whilst training for, or competing in events.
Your TA/TriNSW membership:
- helps ensure the races you enter are safe through the race sanctioning process;
- enables TriNSW to support the clubs in a range of areas;
- gives TA weight of numbers when approaching sponsors and government for assistance and support;
- helps ensure the sport is run in a professional manner.