New Indoor Cycling Workout with Craig Alexander

Post any training related questions or tips here.

New Indoor Cycling Workout with Craig Alexander

Postby SHTark » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Received this via email today. Thought I would share it for those interested.

Hi Adrian,

My name is Brett Allison and I am the Australian representative for Spinfocus Sport Ltd. I’d like to introduce you to our New Indoor Cycling Workout video featuring Craig Alexander and Julie Dibens.

We worked with Craig Alexander and Julie Dibens to create this dynamic, motivating and targeted Indoor Cycling Workout. It is very well structured and easy to follow. It works with any type of Indoor Stationary bike or spin trainer. The workout is designed to do in a 1 hour session.

I would love for you put the word out to your club as I know this workout would be a great addition to any training schedule. The DVD can be ordered through our website www.spinfocus.com and retails for $29.95. Part proceeds also go to the Kids Foundation of Australia.

You can also get a further $5.00 off the price for a limited time if you enter the word “Aussie1” in the coupon code section on checkout. Shipping of the DVD will take approximately 3 days.

Please let me know if you have any questions and if anyone would like to purchase a larger order, we can definitely look at wholesale pricing. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated also as we are working on creating more exciting indoor workout programs with World Class Athletes.

Kind Regards,
Brett Allison.
Train Hard, Race Harder, Party Hardest!!
SHTark
Site Admin

Return to Training Tips and Techniques