Aquathlons #2 & #3

Discuss/share upcoming training sessions.

Aquathlons #2 & #3

Postby SHTark » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:07 pm

With tomorrow being the 5th Friday of the month, we have back-to-back aquathlon weeks coming up, so make sure you have both in your diary.

With our return to Hornsby comes a greater need to have a few marshals out on the run course. If everyone volunteers just once or twice during the season then that will easily cover our needs. You can let me know ahead of time or just let me know on the Friday night. I recommend also bringing your gear with you in case we have more volunteers than required, we don't want anyone to miss out on having a swim and run.

This Friday a couple of us are heading out after the aquathlon for a casual meal and drink or two. We'll either head across the road to Bambinos for pizza/pasta or down the road to the RSL (unless people are particularly keen on a third option). Either way it will be family friendly and anyone is welcome to come along.

I look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow night or the following Friday. Also, don't forget to post your training sessions on the forum if you'd like some company. Training's always easier with some good company (fact!).

Cheers,
Adrian.
Train Hard, Race Harder, Party Hardest!!
SHTark
Site Admin

Return to Training Events/Sessions