Ride on Sunday 29 July

Discuss/share upcoming training sessions.

Ride on Sunday 29 July

Postby Martin Garrido » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi all!

I’m new in the forum and would like to get in contact with some training partners.

Someone interested in:

Route - Hornsby - Hornsby Heights – Galston – Arcadia - Berowra Waters - Brooklyn – back to Hornsby on the Pacific Hwy. bike path (arround 75kms)

Pace – easy

Start – Sunday 29th July / 7.30 from Hornsby train station parking

Short description of myself: Spanish, living in Westleigh 1 year ago, triathlete since 2007, have experience in Olympic and ½ IM, planning a full IM for 2013, looking for trainings partners!! :)

If interested just join me, or for questions:

Oscar
0479 09 5528
Martin Garrido
User

Postby Martin » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi Oscar

That is a great ride you are doing. I am keen to ride it for the hills and the views. At the moment I am recovering from a knee injury so I don't have my riding licence from my physio yet. There may be some club members who are fit and may join you on reading you post, but I know a group are preparing for Akuna Bay adventure race and so are over that direction at the moment. If you want to hook up, just let me know and I can get you the details.

Keep up the good work!

Martin
Martin
User

Postby Martin Garrido » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi Martin,

thank you for the information!

I will try just to ride the route I proposed, hopefully with some HTCers, without kayaking or running afterwards. It is still the beginning of the training saison...

If the group-ride doesn't work, I will consider the jump to the adventure training :D

Get well soon!

Regards
Oscar
Martin Garrido
User

Postby Rod » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi Oscar,

Akuna Bay is in two weeks so can't really do at the moment. After that i'll be keen for a long ride each weekend.

Keep us posted on what you're planning.

Rod.
Rod
User

Return to Training Events/Sessions